CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Art School - Fun School


We signed up our boys for art classes at Hidden Acres Art School this year and have found it to be a tremendous addition to our school year! The boys look forward to it every week and are learning a ton! Here are some pics taken during their class last week. The paintings they're working on here won't be finished this week so I'll have to add completed pics when I can!













2 comments:

Tales of MEEE

I love the new background! How did you out your pics in that green box? Love the art pieces & can't wait to see finished product! Did jakie & maddie get Emmy's Valentine's?

Jeni

I put them together in photoshop using the canvas option.

Madi and Jake did get her Valentines! Actually they just opened them yesterday since we've been passing sickness around there has been quite a pile of mail on our counter and it got pulled out yesterday and they were thrilled!! Big smiles and huge eyes!! I'll have them send a little note to her, but I do need your new address! You probably already sent it to me and I misplaced it!! Can't wait to see you again! Can you come down for the next T2 Event on Mar. 12?