CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Name Game....

And the winner is...





Well we didn't really play a game. On the way home from our family reunion this July we wrote down about fifteen names we liked. Then we went through them with our middle names we picked out and quickly crossed off a lot of them. This name and a couple others really stuck out to us. So after saying them time and again we decided Alison Claire was the ONE!!! We can't wait to meet her!!!

6 comments:

one blessed mama

love it!! i love how Madison and Alison go so well together. :) sweet sisters!

tianne

Super Cute! I love the name Alison and I'm sure it will fit her perfectly and goes great with Madison!

Tianne

Cute!! I love that name and it goes great with Madison. Madi and Ali :-) Can't wait to meet her too!

Tianne

Haha my first comment didn't show up so I commented again and just realized that you have to "approve" of it first, that's why it's not there! hehe sorry! :-)

Tales of MEEE

I LOVE it! :) It's a beautiful name and goes perfectly with the rest of your family names! :) Cannot wait to meet her! :)

Jeni

haha Tianne!! funny! Yes I thought maybe they were too similar but it really grew on me and now that's what I think of her as little "Alison Claire" And Ben really likes Ali as a nickname so it will fit nicely I think!!