CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Copy & Paste

So I guess I don't have to know how to do graphic design to get a cool background! All I had to know was how to copy and paste!! I would like to learn more about html codes though. It seems there is so much to learn and endless possibilities to what you can do with your blog page! Anyway, simple as it is, this is my background for now and I'll play with the sidebars, colors, and extras as I have time!! HAHA It's ok to laugh!!

3 comments:

Kendra

I love it!! So what flavor would you say Jakey is today? I'll be checking back for the "scoop".

Tales of MEE

I like this new background too! It's pretty!! Where did you find this one?

Jeni

I found it at cutest blog on the block! It's ...graffiti something! I found a few more sites as well and am looking forward to discovering more!