CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A few firsts!


First day home! And being very smothered!

My first bath: which I didn't like...at all


Ah that's a little better now!
I have to say that every other bath I've given her she's been very content up to the point that I lift her out to dry her off!!



My first Christmas! I don't remember much of it since I slept through most of it!

My first nap with daddy!

My first cloth diaper!

First time in my room:

Looking forward to many more firsts for our little Alison!

1 comments:

Tales of MEEE

LOVED the videos you posted friend! She's so sweet! Listening to her sweet cry and seeing her teeny-tiny body is getting me even MORE excited to meet our bundle of JOY in a few months!:) Thanks for sharing your peanut with us! She's so blessed and so are you!