CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Nursery

Alison's Nursery!

I am fearfully & wonderfully made!!


This is the tree and birds that a friend of mine(Kim) designed for her wall! Each bird represents a member of the family!!

Top to Bottom: Gabe, Ethan, Ben & I, and Jake


Braden, Madi & Alison (in the nest)


Here's the full view


Changing station and closet half filled with clothes half filled with diapers!!



It's been over 11 years since I've gotten to decorate a nursery. I only did one for Braden and the other kids used the same gender neutral theme (teddy bears). So while Ben was working 80+ hrs/week, I was having fun planning and decorating a baby room! It was a blast!!




2 comments:

one blessed mama

it's just PERFECT! you did such a great job!

Tales of MEEE

WOW Jeni - thanks for posting pics! :) I've been DYING to see how beautiful it turned out and it's AMAZING! I love everything about it, especially the color scheme!:) You'll LOVE that room for her for YEARS to come, friend! Everyone involved did an amazing job!:)