CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A visit from the kids!

And the gang's all here!!!

Well little Jakey was the first to hold the newest sister!!! And he did great, he actually leaned to kiss her and not bite her (though I'm sure that day will come, just not today thankfully!)

He didn't want to be in the pic so he was leaning out of the shot!!

But then started to inspect the one who's going to steal some of his attention from mama!!

Giving her a nice rub on the head!!

Ethan has his turn!

Then Braden!!

For some reason(there's just too many of them!) I don't have a photo of Gabe holding her in the hospital. But I did get this one the next day at home!

Madi's 1st time holding her sister....


And her 2nd...

And just before leaving the hospital her 3rd!!! She sure loves her!!!

And just like my friend Heidi I too cannot get a decent pic of the kiddos on the first try but one try here was all I had. So here it is, lazy lids and all!!


2 comments:

Tales of MEEE

Great photos of the kiddos! They all look SOOOO PROUD of their new sweet beautiful baby sister!:)

one blessed mama

oh what a special time for them! i love seeing madi with her. the pic with the boys standing behind madi holding ali is my faav. even with lazy lids. such a sweet fam.