CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Quiet Moment

Last night I was feeling quite frazzled! I had been busy all day and when Ben got home I felt as though I accomplished nothing. I had a couple of little errands to run. Before I left Ben suggested that I take a book with me and after I run my errands stop at Scooters, get a cup of coffee, and read in peace and quiet!! He is so sweet to me! So I sat in a quiet coffee shop and read! It was wonderful, for a whole hour I read without sticky hands slapping my pages or stopping to break up a fight. And when I returned home I found all 3 loads of laundry were folded and put away, the kitchen was clean and Ben and the kids were already to chapter 5 in John!!! What a wonderful husband I have!

1 comments:

Tales of MEE

Praise the Lord for the blessing & gift of our husbands - they are such hard workers & yet still find time to bless us in amazing ways such as this! Sounds like your time was treasured! :)