CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Last Curl!



Well that's it! I just cut off the last boy curl! I looked at Jake today and realized he was looking a little scraggly in his 22nd month!



It was time... but was I ready?!! This would be my last "first hair cut"!! ;-(
All my boys have had the same little curl in the back when they were babies. Cutting it is just another sign that tells me they're growing up too fast! Well I went ahead and grabbed the scissors quickly before I chickened out!

I trimmed him up a bit and it's amazing how just a little cut can change a little boy's appearance so much. He looks like such a 'big boy'!



Before & After

It may not seem like a huge difference but he looks so different now!

*As a side note, we had to bribe him with bacon to sit in the chair! He is definitely his father's son!!! Once he finished the bacon we gave him a popsicle!

Here he is sportin' the new 'do'!




"Oh 'Jakey Boy' I'm gonna miss your curl" Well at least I have it in a ziploc!

1 comments:

Tales of MEE

Oh wow - that looks quite a bit different - so precious! Glad you saved it! :)